HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 | https://www.askadoctor24x7.com

question-icon

My Bp Is 90 60 . Feeling Random Anxiety And

default
Posted on Tue, 14 Feb 2023
Question: My bp is 90 60 . Feeling random anxiety and pulpitations . My baby is 1.5 yrs old and I m breast feeding
doctor
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Your blood pressure is low

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.

Your blood pressure is low and your heart seems to be doing overtime to keep the blood circulating in body.
How is your diet and fluid intake? You need to take sufficient calories to keep up with requirement of breastfeeding.
To increase the blood pressure, take some shikanjavi with some salt in it. Take other salty foods as well. If still your blood pressure is low then see a doctor/cardiologist for ECG.

Meanwhile avoid sudden movements.

Regards
Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
doctor
Answered by
Dr.
Dr. Vaishalee Punj

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2003

premium_optimized