- Do not disclose any personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and date of birth in any section of the website, irrespective of whether you have paid for the service or not. The information you submit to Ask a Doctor 24x7 may be used to help other users who are searching for information about similar health conditions. Any information that you submit to Ask a Doctor 24x7 is searchable by search engines.
- The information you submit to Ask a Doctor 24x7 may be seen by service providers, such as doctors, or by operations and maintenance teams repairing and maintaining our technical systems. Ask a Doctor 24x7 does not have Non-Disclosure Agreements with these parties, who may be able to access your information.
- Ask a Doctor 24x7 may use the information you submit to Ask a Doctor 24x7 to study results and produce reports. Such information may be shared with Ask a Doctor 24x7 partners and advertisers under the sole discretion of Ask a Doctor 24x7.
- In the case of danger to self or others, and in the case of any legal investigation, Ask a Doctor 24x7 has the right to share your information with the law enforcement authorities.
- Ask a Doctor 24x7's websites contain links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website collecting personal information.
- We will send emails to the email address you provide, and we will call the phone numbers you provide, if required. In case you have given a wrong email address or phone number for correspondence, Ask a Doctor 24x7 is not responsible for any loss of information or privacy.
- Ask a Doctor 24x7 uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show Ask a Doctor 24x7's ads on sites across the Internet.
- Ask a Doctor 24x7 and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and deliver ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
Last updated: August 17, 2012