HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 | https://www.askadoctor24x7.com

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
MD
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Hi I Was Diagnosed With FND In 2022 Secondary To

Hi I was diagnosed with FND in 2022 secondary to chronic pain. I display tremors at times too. Within the past few months after losing my job due to back problems I now have sensory issues ( sound is overwhelming at times) diagnosed with anxiety and depression, dry mouth with burning pain and painful jaw. Bloodwork show high inflammation markers d-dimer test 1681 and c reactive and ESR test high too. I sleep at night on average 3 hours a day and have painful muscle spasms all the time. Would this be FND still or could I now have fibromyalgia in addition to FND. I would like to add when seeing a back surgeon I saw in notes he mentioned I have tenderness to palpation of the lumbar paraspinal musculature which have been found common in fibromyalgia patients.
Tue, 1 Aug 2023
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Loading Online Doctors....