HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Hello, About 12 Years Ago My (now Wife) And I

Hello, about 12 years ago my (now wife) and I were having having rather "Rough Sex", with her being on top, she came up too far, came down hard, need I say more... Was very painful. It left my penis deformed with like a divet in the middle. Eventually my penis also got smaller, from 8 in to 5 and also lost girth. Is there anything I can do? Thank you.
Sun, 30 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on
Loading Online Doctors....
Hello, About 12 Years Ago My (now Wife) And I