HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Hello Sir For Few Days I Have Pain In My

Hello sir
For few days I have pain in my right testicle, and sometimes it starts from right testicle and moves to right side of the abdomen but normally I feel pain in the testicle, when I touch the testicle or set on bike ,or anywhere then it get worse.
Specially, when I touch right testicle at a point where testicle attach with veins then i feel a lot of pain

I got USG lnguino Scrotal ,it shows that Rt. Epididymal Cyst (right showing 5mm×9mm cyst)

And Doctor recommended me to take just Chymoral forte tablets for 2 months
Please tell me this one tablets is good for my disease?
It will help me to cure?

And it is serious or not ?
Because I will get marry next month ,please guide and help me

Tue, 1 Aug 2023
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
Hello Sir For Few Days I Have Pain In My