HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Hi. I Am A 22 Year Old Male With A

Hi. I am a 22 year old male with a question about my testicle. About 2 months ago I felt what I thought was a lump on my right testicle. I went to my family doctor and he examined me. He said he did not feel anything and that it was not cancer. He said it was more likely to do with something with the tubes in there. Such as a cyst or something. He wasn’t clear as to when it should go away but he seemed confident that it was nothing to worry about. What I was worried about was how he didn’t feel it and I did. I was afraid he may have missed it or something. But I have found that this lump or whatever it is I’m feeling does come and go. I don’t always feel it but sometimes I do. And I don’t mean to be vulgure in any way but I have also found that I mostly feel it after masturbation or a hard erection. Sometimes I will feel it while I’m in the shower and later I will feel my testicle and nothing is there. And sometimes I don’t even feel the “lump” while I’m in the shower. Like I said it seems to come and go. So I was just wondering if this sounds normal?? If there is a name for this. Or if I should still be worried about cancer. My family doctor said that a cancer lump will always be there in the same spot if that’s what it is. And he also said that my testicles felt fine. There was no swelling and the felt smooth etc... I have bad anxiety about it and would just like another opinion. Thanks.
Mon, 1 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
Hi. I Am A 22 Year Old Male With A