HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

I Am 60 Years Old. I Am Considered To Be

I am 60 years old. I am considered to be a dwarf. I have pain constantly though out my entire body. Sometimes it is like someone is shocking me. I have been told I have degenrative arthritis and I have copd. But this pain in my body is constant. I use to weigh 97 pounds but since this pain, weakness, sometimes falling because my legs give out on me and tired all the time I weigh 170. I am only 4' 6". I have a doctor I see every six months. He has given me nocor 2 times a day and other meds. I just don't feel like he believes the pain I am in. It is killing me just typing this. Thanks, Georgia Peters
Wed, 3 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
I Am 60 Years Old. I Am Considered To Be