HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

I Am 74 And Uncircumcised. I Lead A Good Sex

I am 74 and uncircumcised. I lead a good sex life but sometimes my skin splits where my foreskin meets the bottom of the head of my penis. Usually, this happens when my partner's vagina is dry and she is not aroused enough. When the skin splits it can be quite painful. Is a mild antiseptic cream, like Savlon or Detol acceptable to put on the split? The problem is the area is usually quite moist.
Fri, 28 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
I Am 74 And Uncircumcised. I Lead A Good Sex