HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

I An A 50 Year Old Female That Has Dull

I an a 50 year old female that has dull pain on might right side of my stomach. It is to the left of the top of my hip bone and goes to the center of my stomach two inched above my pelvic bone and is below my belly button. I have had it for two days now. What is that and what should I do about it.
Mon, 1 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
I An A 50 Year Old Female That Has Dull