HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

I Have A Place On My Face That Comes Up

I have a place on my face that comes up every few years in the same spot. I had it cultured several years ago. They found no bacteria. I am taking valtrex as I suspected it is viral. Started it yesterday. 1gm 3x day. Can I tske Clindamycin with this just in case it is impetigo. What do you suggest? I also have Bactrobzn ointment I can use
Sun, 30 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
I Have A Place On My Face That Comes Up