HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

I Have An Eating Disorder & The Specialist I'm Seeing

I have an eating disorder & the specialist i'm seeing had me track orthostatic vitals. Upon standing, my pulse raises around 20-30BPM & my blood pressure is on the lower end. She said that if my heart rate continues to rise (since it was normal a few weeks ago and raised now) that I need to go to clinic/hospital to get it checked since I dont have insurance/GP. Is that something needing to get checked out? I do get dizzy or lightheaded upon standing
Thu, 4 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
I Have An Eating Disorder & The Specialist I'm Seeing