HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

I Have Pain In My Temples On The Right ,

I have pain in my temples on the right , my scalp on the right feels tender. I am insulin dependent. I had recent cataract surgery. I am also on heart medication - beta blocker and clopidogrel. My ophthalmologist had me tested for ESR and it came back 37. I am 75 years old and the headache is constant. What does this mean and what should my next steps be?
Sat, 29 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
I Have Pain In My Temples On The Right ,