HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Question: Hi Doctor, I Have Got Mouth Ulcers Which Are

Question: Hi Doctor, I have got mouth ulcers which are hurting a lot. It is happening often. I am currently taking "trivit" B-complex tablets. and using Afthus gel and Mucopain gel. mouth Ulcer affecting two corners of the tongue and some time underneath the tongue too. atleast once in a month it is affecting and after one week or ten days it reduces or completely going and after one month it is coming again. humbly requesting you to give me permanent remedy please Thanks.
Thu, 4 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
Question: Hi Doctor, I Have Got Mouth Ulcers Which Are