HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |


Hello, Everytime I Have Sex With One Of The Girls

Posted on Mon, 16 Dec 2019
Question: Hello, everytime i have sex with one of the girls my skin gets swollen and it really hurts and we cant continue. Please help me
Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha (14 minutes later)
is there anything I can do?
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha (8 hours later)
Brief Answer:
You need to see a doctor

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I assume that the swelling that you are talking about, involves your penile skin. In such a case you need to be thoroughly examined. It seems that there is an allergic component involved. An allergy profile needs to be done and anti-allergics like cetirizine (OTC) or fexofenadine (prescription) need to be tried to see if that makes a difference. Further plans can be made accordingly.

Note: Hope the answers resolves your concerns, however for further guidance of skin related queries consult our Dermatologist.Click here to book a consultation

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Answered by
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :1954

Answered : 4467 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Hello, Everytime I Have Sex With One Of The Girls

is there anything I can do?