HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |


Need Talk To Dr About Something To Help With Endometriosis

Posted on Tue, 16 Aug 2022
Question: Need talk to dr about something to help with endometriosis pain
Follow up: Dr. Olgeta Xhufka (25 minutes later)
Please answer quick
Answered by Dr. Olgeta Xhufka (31 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
See details below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear welcome to Ask a doctor's service.
I read your query and here is my advice.

You can try painkillers such Advil, naproxen or mefenamic acid. They can be used for endometriosis pain.
If they don't work you can try Percocet again since it worked once
You may also need oral contraceptives such medroxyprogresterone .

Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Note: For further follow up on related General & Family Physician Click here.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Saisudha Kotla
Answered by
Dr. Olgeta Xhufka

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2011

Answered : 10166 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Need Talk To Dr About Something To Help With Endometriosis

Please answer quick