Suggest Treatment For Pain In The Penis
Likely to be due to infection of Urethra(Urethritis)
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed infection of urethra (Urethritis) due to unprotected sex .
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are you married
2 Does the woman known to you whom you had sex with ?
3)Do you have burning while passing urine ?
4)Do you have difficulty in passing urine ?
5)Are you able to retract your foreskin over glans penis?
6) Have you done any Urine or Blood tests for STD.
Pain and tingling sensation in penis that you have could be mostly due to infection of urethra (Urethritis).
You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefotaxime along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily .
Get following basic tests done
1) Urine test and urine culture
2) Basic screening test for STD.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water .To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Thank you very much for the answer.
Here are my answers to your questions
1. Yes I am married
2. Yes the woman is known to me and she is not the wife. She also went to the Dr for antibiotics and some injections as a precaution, though she never had any symptoms whatsoever.
3. I do not have any burning when I pass urine, but sometimes immediately afterwards it burns for 3 seconds or so and subsides.
4. No difficulty in passing urine.
5. I am circumcised, but the gland gets dry and the opening tends to loose moisture such that it closes. But when i pass urine it becomes fine.
6. I have not done any tests thus far.
Get the tests done suggested in my earlier reply .
Thanks for follow up .
In view of unprotected sex I would suggest you to get these tests done to rule out STD.
Take the treatment suggested for 10 days and observe for any improvement in your symptoms .
Take Tab Nitrofurantoin twice daily in addition to medicine suggested earlier .
It should work for you .
Thanks and Regards.