What Causes Pain In The Lower Left Back Along With Blood In Urine?
Yes better to get yourself evaluated
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic..
I thank you for posting your query here and I am definitely going to help you out..
I read your question completely and have understood it well enough..
1. Blood in the urine is a serious issue considering your age.
Never neglect it. Get yourself evaluated.
2. But since you are Breast Cancer patient, you would have been given Chemotherapy?
And its side effect of one drug that is commonly used.
3. Yes you can wait and there is no emergency. One more day is fine but don't wait too long.
4. Yes definitely antibiotics should be given if there is an infection.
But it has to be confirmed with urine culture and sensitive antibiotic should be used.
Hope this helps you..
In case you need further assistance, please contact me directly.
Or, you can close the question and rate.
Yes you can go tomorrow.
Hi and thanks for getting back..
1. You should be evaluated thoroughly.
With Ultrasound scan, probably CT and Cystoscopy too..
2. And yes, tomorrow you can go and consult your doctor.