HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 | https://www.askadoctor24x7.com

question-icon

Hi, I Am A Lump, On The Rectum Of Anus,

default
Posted on Wed, 20 Mar 2024
Question: Hi, I am a lump, on the rectum of anus, I am attching screenshot for the same. I am feeling little irritation and agitation. its giving me small pain. can you please prescribe the medicines for the same. thank you
doctor
Answered by Dr. Satnarain Bansal (7 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Hi,

Detailed Answer:
From the screen shot, it appears to me that it may not be hemorrhoids & we may have to think for some other pathology including any Malignancy of rectum or anal region. Hence, in my opinion, a further investigation including biopsy may be required for a precise diagnosis & treatment accordingly. In the meanwhile, OTC analgesics may be given for relief of pain.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
doctor
default
Follow up: Dr. Satnarain Bansal (14 hours later)
To whom I need to visit. I mean which speciality doctor will.treat for accurate pls guide me
doctor
Answered by Dr. Satnarain Bansal (17 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Hi,

Detailed Answer:
You may go to a general surgeon or a gastro-enterologist for this,
Note: For further inquiries on surgery procedure and its risks or complications book an appointment now

doctor
Answered by
Dr.
Dr. Satnarain Bansal

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :1975

premium_optimized