HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Hello, Today I Cleaned The Concrete In My Room With

Hello, today I cleaned the concrete in my room with water and bleach solution because the concrete had mold growing pretty bad in it. I cleaned the room almost 5 hours ago and when I was cleaning I inhaled the bleach and mold and my lungs have been scratchy since. My most concern is I have a 2 year old sleeping in a crib head level with the concrete and there still is a decent bleach smell in the room. Is this toxic or could cause damages or is it ok to sleep in the room?
Tue, 1 Aug 2023
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
Hello, Today I Cleaned The Concrete In My Room With