HealthCareMagic is now Ask A Doctor - 24x7 |

Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

I Have Gangrene On The Tip Of My Right Big

I have gangrene on the tip of my right big toe I have been to a dermatologist who sent me to a plastic surgeon who wouldn’t touch it. I’ve also seen a vascular surgeon who says he cannot do anything for me as my CT scan with contrast showed flow in my leg is normal. I am in severe pain most of the time medication helps a little but not enough. I’m also seeing a rheumatologist and no one is able to help me with an answer as yet. Apparently I have been diagnosed with Raynaud’s disease.What am I suppose to do if the experts don’t know I cannot deal with this pain anymore
Tue, 1 Aug 2023
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
I Have Gangrene On The Tip Of My Right Big